The lack of happy hour posts isn’t due to lack of great content the other marriage bloggers are writing; it’s due to the fact we’ve been on Nana and Papa Duty for 9 days with four of our 7 grandchildren. So fun, but so tiring too.
Here are our picks for this week. Spend some time over the weekend checking them out!
Journey To Surrender
- Faith, Hope and Love – Part I – This is an excellent series where Scott applies the truths of this familiar passage to our marriage. This one focuses on having Faith in your spouse.
- Faith, Hope and Love – Part II – Faith in your marriage
- Faith, Hope and Love – Part III – Hope for your marriage
Intimacy In Marriage
- Sexually Speaking, Is Your Marriage A Fraud? << Julie offers some raw, but candid help for those who may be struggling, yet not pursuing help.
Blessed Are The Pure In Heart
- If Only << Andrew is facing a terminal illness. He writes honestly about the effects this has had on his marriage. This post will speak volumes to those of us who aren’t facing life and death issues. Check out all the posts in this series–great advice.
Hot, Holy and Humorous
- Fine Chocolate Sex: A Review Of Lovemaking<< J offers a review on a new book about this much needed topic in Christian marriage. If you’re on Social Media you can enter to win a copy too.
One Flesh Marriage
- 3 Things Higher Sex Drive Spouses Wish Their Spouse Knew << Are you the higher sex drive spouse? Check out Brad’s post and see what you think.
- 3 Things You Need To Know About Struggling With Low Desire << Kate offers perspective for the other side of the struggle.