What better way to spend your weekend then investing in great blogs offering sound, biblical advice and help for your marriage. This is why we call it “Happy Hour”. Cheers!
Hot, Holy and Humorous
- Q & A With J: Preparing Your Grown Children For Marital Intimacy<< This post is chocked full of great resources and links to help you navigate the how-to’s of this challenging season. I respect J and her heart for Biblically informed sexual advice.
Live Your Best Marriage
- Are You “Hearing” Your Spouse?<<This is the first time we’ve highlighting this blog, but you’ll see that Whitney has a much needed message. Communication is all that is needed–it’s a two way street requiring speaking as well as listening.
Marriage Missions International
- Tucking Away Good Memories<<Have you ever felt like you had a kindred spirit, one who thinks and talks like you? Well, Cindy Wright is just that friend to me. This post is a prime example of how our lives, though lived far apart, are very similar.
The Generous Husband
- What Makes You Feel Like A Man?<<In this day and age the answer to this question matters more than ever. Paul provide two parts. The second one follows…
- Bad Ways Of Feeling Like A Man
The Generous Wife
- Make It Positive<<Oh, I love this reminder. We all need it when life comes crashing in and we forget to set a guard at our mouth. It matters how we say things.
- Dream Come True<<We are so excited for this new chapter in Paul and Lori’s life. If you aren’t aware of their new adventure, don’t miss this post. They need your prayers and financial support if you’re able.