It’s Friday! Time to share with you the posts that qualify for our Specials of the Week. Take some time this weekend to read these. Your marriage will thank you!
Encourage Your Spouse
- A Good Marriage Needs Encouragement<<Lori does a great job in providing questions to evaluate how well you’re encouraging your spouse in all areas.
The Generous Husband
- A Couple’s Work Can Be Done<<Paul addresses the old adage from a post about A Woman’s Job Is Never Done. Changing this mindset is the beginning of a new level of freedom and enjoyment in your marriage.
Hot, Holy and Humorous
- A Wife’s Guide To Sexual Man Speak<<J provides practical help in interpreting what your husband most likely means when he says what he says. And men? There’s a great paragraph at the end you don’t want to miss. Both of you read it and see if you don’t walk away with a clearer understanding of each other in regards to your sexual intimacy.
Intimacy In Marriage
- As A Wife, Do You Want More Sex Than Your Husband?<<Julie addresses a not-too-often discussed topic that provides lots of encouragement and help. You will be blessed by her heart to understand and empathize.
Journey To Surrender
- 4 Comfortable Habits That Keep Your Marriage Stuck At Good<<Scott provides another rich post full of godly wisdom to help you escape the good to embrace the great. You may be surprised at the 4 comfortable habits he identifies.