It’s time for our weekly specials you don’t want to miss. Use the weekend to catch up on some inspired reading to build your marriage.
- The Tale Of A Week Long “For Read Friday”<<Our daughter does an outstanding job sharing her struggle to find joy in the midst of a difficult week.
- Stretched Thin<<I’ve added this post late, but it was too good to not share. This is a tendency most women assume and it can be devastating to your marriage, your family and your friends.
Hot, Holy And Humorous
- Which Personal Lubricant Should You Try<<J is providing a great resource to all who need or are interested in learning about personal lubricants. She is conducting a survey of 5 questions to help her learn more about all the available products. She would appreciate your help!
Journey To Surrender
- Discover True Intimacy<<Scott has been doing a series on this topic and this post concludes with his findings. It’s quite informative and he provides all the links to his earlier posts.
- Spouses Need To Feel Their Partner “Gets” Them<<I couldn’t agree more. This is a key to disagreeing in an agreeable way. Timely advice!
One Flesh Marriage
- 7 Ways To Prioritize Your Marriage<<If this in an issue in your relationship because of time restraints or commitments read this list! It will be a game changer.
- 7 Realities of “Us”<<This goes right along with our “Ugh–Keeping It Real” post. If you think because we blog about marriage that we have it all figured out, you’re wrong. Kate explains it so well!