It’s time for our specials for this week and they are many! Please start reading right away and bookmark this page so you don’t miss a single post. Have a great weekend!
Calm, Healthy, Sexy
- 5 Ways To Think (and Act) Like Your Husband’s Lover<<I absolutely love this post by Gaye. She wrote it a couple of years ago, but what she offers is worth sharing–a way for women to find a fresh new start to new adventures in your bedroom with your husband.
Hot, Holy And Humorous
- It’s True: Porn Can Kill Your Sex Life<<J provides great research from secular sources that uphold what the Bible has said all along. If you or your spouse are tempted by or currently involved with porn–this is a must read. Or if you have teens at home–read it and share with them.
- Husbands Are You Being Harsh With Your Wife?<<This post can sound like J is really against men, but she isn’t. Read it to hear her heart and then respond to the wisdom she provides based on Scripture.
The Generous Husband
- Getting Back To Holy Sex: Adventures And Boundaries<<This is too often a point of contention between a husband and wife. And what’s worse is most find it difficult to talk to anyone else about it. Paul is right on, so please read!
To Love, Honor And Vacuum
- 10 Artsy Date Night Ideas–Even If You’re Not That Artsy!<<This list is provided by guest blogger, Crystal Parker. It’s fun and provides great ideas that you might not think of on your own. I especially love the sketching one–may have to try that one even though I don’t draw.
The XY Code
- Deal With His Stuff And Your Stuff<<Such a great topic that we have encountered many times in counseling couples. It’s important for you both to understand this and practice it for your marriage to succeed.
Thank you so much, Debi, for sharing my post.
You’re most welcome. It was too good not to. 😊