You’re most likely familiar with the Newlywed Game. It’s where couples married under a year are asked questions separately to see how well they know each other.
Here are the questions we want to pose to all couples who have been married 25+ years in regard to romance…
- What would you say it looks like to be romantic?
- What is your favorite romantic memory from the early years?
- What are you currently doing to pursue each other romantically?
- What are you doing to give away the experience and lessons you’ve learned in your years of marriage?
- What is one thing you’d like to do this year that would add to your romantic memories list?
- What song best describes your marriage from your perspective?
- What hobby would you like to pursue in retirement?
- What do you know now that you wish you knew when you were younger in regards to romance in your relationship?
- If you could do anything over what would it be and why?
- What have you found is vital to keeping the romance alive in your marriage?
BONUS: Share your answers to these questions with a couple who has been married under five years. Or post them as a comment to this post. Let’s learn from each other.
Other CMBA Marriage Blogger’s posts about the 10 Question Challenge:
♥ Hot, Holy and Humorous – 10 Questions to Ask About Your (Mature) Sex Life
♥ The Forgiven Wife – 10 Questions (for a Husband Who Doesn’t Like Questions)
♥ The Generous Wife – 10 Questions for AnyTime-Weds