You’ve heard us mention the Married Christian Sex conference that’s coming up starting October 2nd.
Why Is This Good For Your Marriage?
1. The conference will be online, so you and your spouse can stream each session over the next year at your convenience.
2. With each registration you get a FREE hard cover copy of Gary Thomas’ and Debra Fileta’s upcoming book: Married Sex: A Christian Couple’s Guide To Reimagining Your Love Life.
3. This is a great deal and will be a HUGE help to your marriage. Maybe in ways you didn’t know needed IMPROVEMENT. Our Pastor has said often, “You’ll never know what you missed!” And he’s right!
Some topics that will be covered at the conference include:
- I Want You to Want Me: A New Understanding of Sexual Desire in Marriage — Michael Sytsma, Ph.D. and Shaunti Feldhahn
- Why God Says Sex Is Good — Christine Caine
- How Sexual Past Impacts a Good Sex Life — John and Lisa Bevere
- Signs Your SEX Problem Might Actually Be a RELATIONSHIP Problem — Debra Fileta
- The Five Senses of Sex — Gary Thomas
- A LIFETIME of Awesome Sex — Dr. Kim Kimberling
- How to Keep Your Sex Life Alive When You Have Young Kids — With Cait & Cole Zick
- How Porn Affects Sex — Dave and Ashley Willis
- Hidden Triggers — Natasha and Jamal Miller
- Dealing with a High Desire/Low Desire Marriage — with Dr. Corey Allen
- How to WOW your husband & How to WOW your wife — with Ruth Buezis
- AND SO MANY MORE!
The Early Bird Price ends September 5th, so don’t forget. REGISTER NOW!
Your marriage will thank you.
After the 5th the #marriedsexconference price goes up to $89. Still a great value that also includes a free hard copy of Gary Thomas and Debra Fileta’s new book, Married Sex: A Christian Couple’s Guide To Reimagining Your Love Life.