Here are some blog posts featured on some of our favorite marriage blogs that we believe are “special” and worth your time.
- Finding What You Want: It’s A Numbers Game – this is a brand new blog by Malinda Essex, and although this post isn’t primarily about marriage, the point she makes can easily be applied to our pursuit of a better marriage. Read it and share how you think this applies to your marriage? Are you willing to go all out and take chances? (Great post, Mindy!)
A Grown Up Marriage
- What Do You Really Want – although this post is about a partial review of a book we haven’t read, the take on it here is quite thought-provoking. Thanks to The Generous Husband for introducing this blog to us!
- About A Grown Up Marriage – this blog is quite new, only a few months since it began, but here you’ll hear what motivated the start.
The Generous Husband
- Thank You – Guys, this is a great list of meaningful ways to say this phrase to your wife. She’ll be sure to thank you for your thank you!
The Generous Wife
- Moments of Rest – the title alone brings a sudden calm to my heart.
- Sometimes it’s nice to pull a post back from the archives and give it the spotlight again. Lori gives us 7 Small Things You Can Do Today To Improve Your Marriage., a repost from 2009.
The Happy Wives Club
- Grateful – although this post is from the last part of April, I just now had a chance to read it. And it seemed like a nice balance to The Generous Husband’s similar post for the men.