It’s the time of the week when we share with you our Happy Hour – that is those blog posts we think are special. Enjoy your holiday weekend and don’t forget to say a prayer for those servicemen and women who are giving their lives for our freedom. See you Tuesday!
- The Missing Test – with Tom traveling more and more these days, I realize how much I appreciate him, and I tell him often. Malinda offers a great test we should all take!
- End Times Preparation – Although this isn’t a marriage blog, it is an excellent blog for biblical womanhood. Carolyn McCulley is an author and excellent speaker. She shares on this post about the controversial “end times” date that just past last weekend. It might surprise you what she says…
Journey To Surrender
- Great Minds Don’t Always Think Alike – a new series Scott is starting to discuss what a biblical view of marriage looks like as defined, and how he applies it to his life. He is welcoming differing views for the discussion.
A Grown Up Marriage
- That’s Not My Preference – answers the age old question of who should go first in bringing about change in your marriage.
The Generous Husband
- The Thinker and The Feeler – a great comparison that goes well with the blog post above. Read it and see which one you are, you might be surprised to read of the benefits of both.
- Who Goes First? – another great post discussing the topic of maturity in marriage.
The Generous Wife
- Let Him Vent – sometimes our spouse just needs a listening ear.
- MT Project: I Don’t Have Much Time – one post worth taking the time to read. It may change how you spend your time in the future.