So, here are the posts of other marriage bloggers which stood out as “special” to us. Take some time over the weekend to read and enjoy.
- 100 Ways To Love Your Wife – a new blog we are so excited to have found. Larry shares with us a list of 100 ways men can romance their wives. You have to find time to check this one out! You may want to print and save it too.
Encourage Your Spouse
- Beating Cancer Together – an inspiring story of married love facing the worst of news. Hint: It has a happy ending. 🙂
- Reclaim Relaxation for a Better Marriage – this post addresses something I’ve been observing lately – how connected we are all the time. If this describes you, this post might give you encouragement to work on relaxing.
- Remind Me – A great post with a link to a great song about the importance of keeping the romance alive in your marriage.
- I Want My Spouse – something both husband and wife need to hear and believe.
One Flesh Marriage
- Life In A Sexual Drought – Do you and your spouse argue often about the frequency of your intimate encounters? If so, you MUST read this post, for the health of your relationship.
- Ending The Sexual Drought – Brad’s conclusion to the previous post.
The Generous Husband
- She’s Not Your Mom – Of course the title is obvious, but after reading this post you may be surprised at how often the husband treats his wife like she was his mom.
The Generous Wife
- Explore Your World – I love this idea!
- A Bazillion Date Night Ideas – I just love saying this title out-loud. As long as we’re talking about date nights and NOT the national debt.