It’s the weekend, and we are going on Papa and Nana Duty for the next week. 🙂 Our son and daughter-in-love are going away to celebrate their 5th wedding anniversary. This time for them is the first since their honeymoon, and we are excited to help them make this happen for their marriage’s sake. Not to mention we get to play with the most adorable little girls in the world See for yourself:
So, our plans are to post our regular posts next week, B.U.T. if you wake up one morning and there is no post from The Romantic Vineyard to greet you, you’ll understand we either didn’t sleep well, OR we took the day off to play in their world.
Here are the posts we believe are worthy to be called Specials of the Week. Enjoy…
- Habit #3 – Make Your Wife Feel Valued And Appreciated – this post has practical ideas for husbands you simply must read. It can be a quick evaluation as to how you’re doing loving your wife.
Hot, Holy and Humorous
- Don’t Touch Me: I’m Angry – Excellent writing on a reality all couples face – anger. How they deal with it may challenge the way you deal with it.
- Mission Position – There simply is not much information about this specific topic. After reading this post, you will laugh and maybe think “outside of the box,” so to speak when it comes to making love.
Journey To Surrender
- 7 Links For A Better Marriage – If you are new to this blog, this is a great post for finding the best of what they have posted.
- Which Foods Can Boost Libido – a very helpful post. We have a feeling there will be a run for watermelon and dark chocolate at the local grocery store. Better stock up! 🙂
- The New #1 Reason For Divorce, And How To Save Your Marriage – Check out the 5 preventative maintenance actions to see how your marriage is doing.
- It’s Better To Be Real Than Perfect – How real are you in your marriage? Does your spouse know everything about you? They should.
Marriage Missions International
- Good Marriages Don’t Just Happen – Great advice and practical help.
The Generous Husband
- The Belief That Is Sabotaging Your Marriage – read this post to see if your marriage is in the danger zone.
- Your Change – Paul is speaking to the husbands here on how to practically pursue change in your own life.
- Change It Gets Easier – Be sure to read this post if you’ve taken the time to read the two above. It will encourage you!
The Generous Wife
- Gracious Response – Wives, please read and practice this. Your husbands will thank you!
- Build His Reputation – I love this post, because I’ve seen the benefits of it play out in my own marriage. Once you get started you won’t be able to stop – and that’s a good thing!