In eight days we will celebrate the 3rd Anniversary of The Romantic Vineyard. November 12, 2008 is when we first launched this blog. It has been unbelievably rewarding allowing us to meet some incredible people. You’ll meet some of them in our Happy Hour list to follow. BUT we want you to know we have something HUGE planned for the 12th. This is why we are starting a countdown today. EIGHT DAYS!!! Each day from now until the 12th we will have a special video for you to enjoy, so check back each day and let the anticipation build! Have we mentioned we are so E.X.C.I.T.E.D.!!!
Now for the posts we’ve named our Specials of the Week:
Encourage Your Spouse
- A Gold Medal – an endearing story of lasting love.
- The Grass Is Greener – an excellent list of ways to honor your spouse. Check them out and see how well you’re doing.
Hot, Holy And Humorous
- Does Your Husband Stink At Romance? Mine Too – If this title caught your eye then you MUST read. And here’s a hint – the article is even better than the catchy titl
- Take Off The Mask – Are you real or are you wearing a mask of who you want to be? This post has some excellent points worth reading.
Marriage Missions International
- Marriage: A Vow Of Small Things – an excellent article on the importance of caring for your spouse in little, but meaningful ways.
One Flesh Marriage
- Retreat Alone – Advance Together – How does your spouse handle stress? Do they tend to retreat into themselves? Do you feel left out of the struggle? Brad offers great advice on how to help the retreating spouse.
- As I Walk Alone – Kate offers encouragement for marriages who are facing difficult times. The Truth she shares will lift your eyes and encourage your heart.
The Generous Husband
- Stop Fighting Over Memory Differences – the picture on this post alone is worth clicking over. Most of us have had stupid fights like these – and they usually happen when we’re with other people. A good reminder to stop!
- 1001 – Do you know what this number represents? It means Paul Byerly is the grandfather of all marriage bloggers. He’s been doing this and doing it well for over a decade. One of the reasons we love his blog – his faithfulness to help marriages grow.
The Generous Wife
- Gratitude and Thanksgiving – A great post on making the most of this season. Plus, a creative idea to help you remember all you’re thanking for.
- Planning For His Holiday Needs – I love the practical aspect of Lori’s posts. This one encourages us to get a jump start on marking our calendars before our calendars take on a life of their own.