It’s been too long since we’ve been able to share with you our Specials of the Week. We’re so glad to be back and ready to welcome the weekend with some great reads for you!
First, I want to highlight a friend of mine who is an excellent writer. She has just started a blog titled, Faith Rising. The name is perfect for her in this season of her life, but I thank God that I will be able to have my own faith built up as a result of her regular posts. You will love this blog!
- New Beginnings – Although this isn’t a blog about marriage alone, it is about growing faith in the only One who can grow our marriage into what it was created to be. Subscribe to this one – it’s sure to help you in your spiritual growth!
- Pre-Forgiveness is a Prerequisite Before You Can Forgive Someone – It’s easy to see why this post was #4 for 2011. If you’re struggling with forgiveness this post will help you see what you need to do from a biblical perspective. Take time to check out the rest of his top posts for 2011 too. Always food for thought here!
Happy Wives Club
- Changing the Conversation – Fawn has started a quest to find one million wives who love their husbands and are committed to their marriages. This post reflects on how her quest began, and it will inspire you to join her in this effort. We love what she’s doing!
Marriage Missions International
- Do Nothing Does Something Sometimes – In this season of resolutions to do things right, maybe we should also consider the things we shouldn’t do. Cindy makes a great point!
- Year End Reflections – Steve and Cindy include some helpful quotes from other sources in looking back over 2011. And how kind of them to refer to one of our posts! Thanks, guys! It’s a pleasure to ping back to you! 🙂
To Love, Honor And Vacuum
- The 50 Best Marriage Quotes of 2011 – Sheila takes quotes from all over the marriage blogging world and offers them for us in this wonderful post! Grab a cup of coffee/tea and be ready for great encouragement.
- Wifey Wednesday: Prioritize Your Marriage – Each Wednesday Sheila talks about marriage and very helpful!
Encourage Your Spouse
- Encourage – Lori and I share a love for words. Here she chooses one worth defining!
- Getting To Know Your Spouse – We are huge advocates of studying your spouse so you can love them better. Lori provides lots of resources to help you know your spouse. Excellent!
One Flesh Marriage
- Return of the 10 Day Challenge – Hmmm, let’s see who’s up for this one! 😉
- Consistently Inconsistent – I don’t know a person who can’t relate to this post! Love the honesty on display here!
Journey To Surrender
- 2011 Hot Topics – A great way to read the best of what Scott and Jenni have to offer.
The Generous Wife
- Keep Your Word – Great advice for wives.
The Generous Husband
- Be A Man Of Your Word – Great advice for husbands.