It has been a few weeks since we’ve been able to highlight some of our favorite blogs. This isn’t because there haven’t been good ones to read – on the contrary! It seems the marriage blogs we frequent are growing and maturing in their writing and testimonies. This is excellent news!! The more couples encouraging godly marriages the more marriages that will be strengthened.
We simply haven’t had the time to read other blogs, but today we’ll share a few. If you have the time this weekend, visit the blogs highlighted and check out their other posts. We value what they have to say.
But first we want to share with you a powerful video on the importance of taking our marriage vows seriously. You will be affected so be prepared!
Encourage Your Spouse
- Love Is – Lori takes the very familiar passage from 1 Corinthians 13 and shares a picture you may never forget on how to apply these verses to your daily life.
Hot, Holy and Humorous
- When My Sex Life Sucked, Part 1 – In this post, and this blog for that matter, “J” tackles the rarely talked about topics that all marriages need to face and communicate about. This post in particular will greatly help young couples who are in the midst of raising a family. Please, take the time to read it! Your marriage will thank you for it, and maybe your kids will too – one day! Be sure to watch this blog for Part 2. It’s sure to be just as good!
Journey To Surrender
- How To Naturally Increase Oxytocin, And Why This May Help Your Marriage – We love how Lori incorporates research studies into her posts. She is unlike any other marriage blog out there.
Marriage Missions International
- This Isn’t Fair – Cindy share their personal struggle and how God is helping her to think rightly – very much like a post I will share tomorrow!
One Flesh Marriage
- Relationship Energy – A great metaphor comparing the energy found in your marriage with the energy you had while dating. Brad asks some very insightful questions to help you discern your marriage.
The Generous Husband and The Generous Wife
- Twenty Seven Years and Counting – Happy Anniversary to a couple who knows how to do marriage right. How? By following the Lord each step of the way – through peaks and valleys. We gladly highlight them today, and you’ll see…they LOVE to kiss!