A Marriage Restored (the first of two new blogs this week.)
- Scriptures That Saved Our Marriage – a new blog about restoring a marriage after the deep wounds left by the husband’s addiction to pornography.
Allison Vesterfelt (another new blog–one well worth reading.)
- Palms Up: The Best Thing I’ve Done For My Marriage – Allison shares insight that is wisdom given her from God. Married for only 6 months, imagine how God is going to use her writing for His glory? You will love this idea, and you will love her blog!
Hot, Holy and Humorous
- Tickling The Marriage Funny Bone – we all need to take time to do this on a regular basis. What? Laugh! J provides several videos to help you find your marriage funny bone. Enjoy…
- A Feather Here, A Feather There – This is an excellent post with a great story on the importance of protecting your spouse’s reputation. Please read it, your spouse and friends will thank you.
- Why Doesn’t He Change – if you’ve asked this question or prayed this to God, please take a moment to read this short post. It packs a powerful truth.
One Flesh Marriage
- Arm-Wrestling Well In Marriage – a great post on how to struggle well in your relationship. Struggles are a reality we all have and will continue to have. This post offers sage advice.
The Stupendous Marriage Show
- One Year Anniversary – Congratulations to Stu and Lisa! If you haven’t listened to one of their excellent, fun and helpful shows, please do so. You will be encouraged and helped.
The Daily ReTort
- Love, Finding A Definition That Works – an excellent guest post by a friend of Tor’s. Tor and his wife just had their third baby, so he is taking a much appreciated (by his wife) break.
- Love On Your Sweetie Today – Being aware of the brevity of life helps us keep current in the things which matter most.
To Love, Honor And Vacuum
- Katie Holmes, Tom Cruise And What They Tell Us About Marriage – If you are single or engaged this post is a MUST READ. There is wisdom here that may help you as you make the 2nd most important decision of your LIFE.
Don’t forget our Summer Lovin’ Photo Contest taking place now through Labor Day. For details click here.