Haha! I absolutely love most of Geico’s commercials. Their writing team thinks out of the box and always makes me laugh. One of my favorites is the little pig squealing, “Wee, wee, wee,” all the way home. But their newest one is even better. See for yourself:
So it made me think about ways to celebrate Hump Day in our marriage. Of course, there’s the obvious–make time for sex. 🙂 But what if we thought of even more weekly traditions to make this a day to look forward to? I’ll start a list and see if you can’t come up with more.
Hump Day Ideas:
They say once you reach the middle of the week it’s all downhill to the weekend.
- Go sledding or sliding at a park or on a swimming pool slide.
- Watch a hump back whale special on DVD. Amazing creatures!
- Fix eggs for dinner in honor of Humpty Dumpty.
- Play Chutes and Ladders with your kids.
- Listen to Engelbert Humperdinck music, if you like him.
- Make your spouse a special hump day lunch – include egg salad sandwich with hum(p)mus dip and Mounds candy bar for dessert.
- ____________________________ Your turn. What ideas can you come up with?