41. Grace allows us to look back and see the good, and look forward with faith for the future.
42. Grace doesn’t demand, instead it gives and gives and gives.
43. Grace helps us stay the course when we don’t feel like it.
44. Grace helps us realize that feelings are fickle and can’t be trusted.
45. Grace helps us inform our feelings of that which is of most importance.
46. Grace helps us demonstrate to our children what a godly marriage looks like.
47. Grace helps us remember that it is God who is at work in our spouse’s life, and He will be faithful to complete what He’s begun.
48. Grace helps us keep a clear conscience, which is a soft pillow at night.
49. Grace helps us keep our vows until our final breath.
50. Grace gives us the hope of hearing “Well done” in regard to our marriage when we stand before the Lord.
And don’t forget about our 5th Blogiversary Photo Contest! Click the photo below for more information.
Image Credit: freedigitalphotos.net by nuttakit