**Don’t miss your chance to enter the incredible Valentine Giveaway at the bottom of this post and to check out more ideas from the sponsors of the giveaway.**
I love the opening scene in Mary Poppins where the wind changes direction and you know something special is about to happen. Bert is the first one to see it coming and sings in a whisper…
Winds in the east, mist coming in. Like somethin’ is brewin’ and bout to begin.
Can’t put me finger on what lies in store, but I fear what’s to happen all happened before.
Well, what if the winds were to change direction in your marriage this Valentines Day? What if something really special took place in your relationship? And what if YOU were the one to plan this something special? If these questions intrigue you, you’ve come to the right place.
We want to provide you with ideas to surprise your spouse in a special way this year by helping you do something you may have never considered. Why? Because romance doesn’t happen independently in marriage; it takes intentionality to make it happen.
What came naturally when you were dating, now takes thought and purpose. It may have happened before, but it needs to happen once more.
There are so many great ideas, but what makes something romantic for one might not work for you. This is where studying your spouse and knowing what they love makes all the difference.
Check out our Romantic Valentine Ideas for Him or Romantic Valentine Ideas for Her to see if something stands out to you. Or you might want to choose one of our fun date night ideas, dinner date ideas or creative date ideas. Or use our ideas as a springboard for your own unique idea.
- Subscribe to The Romantic Vineyard blog
- Download our FREE iPhone/iPad/iPod app for date night questions and daily tips
- Like us on Facebook for Healthy Marriage Tips
- Tweet with us on Twitter
- Share pics/ideas with us on Pinterest
- Get to know us on Instagram
- Check out our North Carolina cabin to plan a romantic getaway – Barefoot Cabin
Don’t quit reading…there’s an incredible opportunity for you to win some amazing prizes for your Valentine at the end of this post! Make this a Valentines Day your spouse won’t soon forget!
**Are you ready for some other Valentine ideas? I hope so! You will want to check out:
- Surprise Your Valentine Giveaway
- A Valentine Surprise Giveaway Your Will Love
- 5 Simple Valentine Gifts for the Mom With Young Kids
- Splurge on a Romantic Dinner at Home and a Giveaway
- Surprise Your Valentine with Fabulous Gluten-Free Treats
- How to Surprise your Tech Savvy Valentine
- Tips for a Frugal Valentine’s Day
- The Ultimate Valentine Surprise
- Valentine Giveaway Fairies to the Rescue
- 50 Fun Date Ideas
- Romantic Winds are Blowing Your Way for Valentine’s Day
Now time for the Surprise Your Valentine Giveaway! We want to say “Thank You!” to Applebee’s for sponsoring one of our giveaways, with a $50 gift card, perfect for a Valentine dinner or a family dinner. You will want to check out their new kid’s menu, even if you leave the kids home! You can stay up with what’s new in the neighborhood by following them on Facebook and Twitter!
Also included in this Surprise Your Valentine Giveaway is a $200 Amazon Gift Card!
To enter this giveaway, you must be 18 years old and living in the United States. Winner will be notified by email, on February 4th and will have 48 hours to claim their prize before a new winner will be chosen.
Ready to enter?