It’s our favorite part of the week when we share with you the blog posts of others worth sharing. Take some time this weekend to read them. Your marriage will thank you.
- 3 Little Foxes – A dear friend of ours, who is also a pastor, wrote this post on his excellent blog. Glad to share it with you.
Hot, Holy and Humorous
- 5 Times of Day to Make Love – I don’t think I’ve ever read any research on this, but it’s quite interesting.
The Forgiven Wife
- The Lie That Hurt My Marriage The Most – This post touches on an issue many don’t even recognize, and if they do, they hide it. Please, for the sake of your marriage read this post! Be sure and read to the end–some of the best advice is found there.
The Generous Husband
- If You Can’t Think of Anything Nice – Paul and Lori are taking a kindness challenge for 30 days. This is an honest assessment of what he is learning. Very helpful.
The Generous Wife
- Don’t Miss Out – Are you missing out in this way? A needed reminder for all of us!
To Love, Honor and Vacuum
- An Awesome List of 79 Hobbies To Do With Your Spouse – I love this! It makes working on your marriage fun, focusing on the positives you enjoy together, rather than the negatives that might need work.
Our book is available on Amazon in paperback and e-reader versions.