Welcome to our weekly favorites post. I began this during the Ultimate Blog Challenge, and it was so much fun I’ve decided to make it a regular Friday post.
Today I’m highlighting five fun games to play as a couple. Some are previous posts, some are from other sites, all are intended to help us get out of our normal routines and do something fun together.
- Clue with a Sexy Twist – Yeah, we like to take board games and infuse a little romance into the rules.
- Romantic Jenga – another one where we’ve added our own spin to the rules. Just make sure you keep this game away from the kids after altering it. 🙂
- Win or Dare Putt-Putt Date
- Cinco es Romantico Sunday is Cinco de Mayo. You can have tacos anytime of the year. Make this year’s celebration more romantic.
- The Not-so Newlywed Game – I found this played by Cody Carnes and Kari Jobe. Known for their amazing worship and songwriting, it’s fun to hear them interact as a married couple. Why not plan to play this with some of your friends?
These are fun ways to help keep the romance alive in your relationship. What games do you enjoy playing?
Also, don’t forget to enter our giveaway. The deadline is tomorrow. If you’re not sure what we’re talking about, look at our posts from the last week for clues. 😊