Ladies and Gentlemen,
We’re about to engage in a race together around a very familiar track – LIFE. We take a lap a day, and it can become quite predictable for all of us. We have decided to add to our routine a bit of laughter. Like STP to your engine, laughter is sure to clean out all the gunk that weighs us down helping us to lighten the load. If you didn’t get a chance to read Friday’s post, please do so as we provide links to two great articles to help you “rev your engine,” so to speak! Our goal for the next two weeks is to…
“Lighten Up With Laughter”!
Our laughter should be loud enough to be heard by others. Each day for the next two weeks we’re going to provide a tip to help you lighten up! At the beginning of each day’s post we’ll have something for you to think about or maybe laugh about. We’re not sure what all this will entail, but it’s sure to be fun.
Today’s Laughter Inspiration comes from Victor Hugo:
“Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.”
Please post a quick comment to let us know you’re joining us on this challenge, as well as share with us your laughing moments, we all could use the help, not to mention the accountability.
Now for what’ happening around town this week:
- Downtown – Red Chair Affair on Saturday, August 28th at the Bob Carr Auditorium. Come experience a sampling of all the Arts have to offer in Orlando. Tickets are $22.
- Downtown Concert Series on Saturday, August 28th at the City Hall Plaza from 4p – 10p. FREE.
- Winter Park – Music at the Casa on Sunday, August 29th from 12p – 3p. FREE.
- Winter Park Playhouse – Let’s Face The Music, A Tribute To Fred Astaire. Performing Thursday – Sunday, Tickets and Times vary so refer to link for details.
- Eustis – Downtown Cruise-In on Saturday, August 28th from 5p – 9p. FREE.
- Titusville – Thursday Night Live on August 26th in Nevin’s Courtyard, downtown. The concert if FREE, and takes place from 6p – 8p.
- Titusville – TitusNites – Blues, Brews and BBQ’s – on Friday, August 27th from 6p -9p. Located on Mariner Way and Main Street.