Everyone has heard of a Top Ten List. David Letterman is famous for his list covering all sorts of topics each night of the week. Most large cities come up with a Top Ten List of great places to visit in their area. To be included in a Top Ten List is a honor. It means you’ve attained value worth noting.
This got me thinking.
Why not take some time to make your own Top Ten Marriage Moments Worth Remembering from 2013? It won’t take long, and it will most likely stir up meaningful conversation as you recall your favorite times together over the past year. Make it even more meaningful by including pictures if they’re available.
I’m providing our Top Ten List from the past year of blogging. These are the posts we believe are memorable and worth noting. We hope it will encourage your marriage as you begin a new year.
- On Thoughtfulness – from January 7, 2013
- On Normal – from January 16, 2013
- 10 Things My Mom’s Death Taught Me – from February 5, 2013
- Come Grow Old With Me – from March 4, 2013
- Confessions Of A Marriage Blogging Wife – from April 17, 2013
- Are You Discouraged About Your Marriage Today? – from May 20, 2013
- Expect-cations – from June 17, 2013
- Honoring Your Spouse On Facebook – from July 30, 2013
- When Your Sex Drive Putters Out – from August 12, 2013
- I’m Right And You’re Wrong, So There! – from September 2, 2013
And I can’t let this list end without including THE most important post of the year. It may be #11, but it seems fitting for it to be set apart from the others:
To Perpetuate or Percolate – from November 5, 2013
It has been a wonderful year in so many ways. And it has been a very difficult year in many other ways. But God has been faithful to help us and lead us through it all. In what ways has God helped you this year? Be sure to include these in your Top Ten Marriage Moments List. H
Happy New Year!