This is our last date idea in our Get Your Romance On series. We hope you’ve enjoyed realizing how fun it can be to stay home and date your spouse. No babysitter, no restaurant bills to pay, just the two of you making a memory in your home–the place where God has chosen for you to live life and love another!
We found this appropriate T-shirt you could buy for your spouse to introduce the date.
All you need for this date is a good flashlight. Here’s how it works:
- Turn all the lights off in the house.
- Play your favorite music.
- Take turns hiding in the house as the other with the flashlight counts to ten.
- Search the house for your love.
- When you find them they have to take off one piece of clothing.
- Then it’s the other’s turn.
- Repeat until there are no clothes left, or you find something else you’d rather do! 😉
We hope you’ve enjoyed the past fourteen weeks of ways to Get Your Romance On in your own home. To recap we’ve provided a link to each week below.
- Week 1 – Game Night Date
- Week 2 – Coffee Shop Date
- Week 3 – Alphabet Date
- Week 4 – Passport Date
- Week 5 – Interlocking Pieces Date
- Week 6 – Romantic Easter Date
- Week 7 – Blind Spouse Bluff Date
- Week 8 – Watch Your Wedding Video Date
- Week 9 – Spouse Appreciation Date
- Week 10 – No Electricity Date
- Week 11 – Drive-In Movie Date
- Week 12 – Cinco de Mayo es Romantico Date
- Week 13 – Get Lucky Date
- Week 14 – Flashlight Date
We also wanted to highlight the two couples who have done an amazing job sharing their GYRO Challenge dates with us. Make sure you visit their blogs for more creative at-home date ideas. You’ll be inspired!
Oh! (giggling) What fun! If our house is ever empty of kiddos, I’ll have to share this idea with my husband!
The day will surely come! 😍
Thank you for posting this challenge every week! We have been so blessed by it, and we hope to continue it! Most of our dates are still in my “drafts” folder. I’ll have to finish them up now!! 🙂
Thank YOU for sharing your dates with us. You have blessed us just by taking the challenge. Great job! And we can’t wait to hear about the ones you’ve yet to post.
Grateful for your heart to bless your husband!
Oh MY!! I am absolutely cracking up laughing!!! This is perfect!!! We’ve joked with our paster and his wife and our small group about how much fun flashlight tag is!!! Every now and then we will reference the need for new batteries and power outages and husband/wife play! I love that our pastor and his wife are open about talking about EVERYTHING God created! 🙂
How perfect is right! We’ve been blessed with a pastor like that! No topic is off-limits, what a rich source of wisdom he and his wife have been for us.
So glad you stopped by for a visit!